Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Direction









Greetings fellow journeyers, the time has come to make a direction change. The original idea for the photojourney is going to be moved to a new type of web site called a knol. There we will continue on my way and misdirections as I stumble along my path. THIS one, however will be more to the fun of photography, taking photos.

Like the above, this is at Disney's outside place called 'Downtown Disney', think of it like a park without the rides or the entrance price. Those who know of it, skip ahead, if by chance somebody doesn't, here's a quick review, GO THERE.

It has something for the kids, bigger kids, adult kids, and even mom. Shopping, restaurants, a five story arcade from space, because it wasn't invented here. Movies and a massive Virgin Records store. The gift shops are not the local junk shops, if anything, I haven' found many like them anywhere.

After dark the center section, Pleasure Island, offers music, dancing, food, adult beverages, and a whole lot of fun.

So, when I get this new place figured out, a knol, I'll see you there, too.




The Photobear





No, that's not me, the Lego people have a cool exhibit. Note the McDonald's behind it.


This is Fultons Crab House, looks neat with fine dining.

2 comments:

Casey said...

I love your pictures
Great tips you have been sharing.

Casey said...

Great pictures.
Enjoy the information you have been sharing.