Friday, July 25, 2008

FUN


My journey will resume shortly, let's discuss a huge jump in the path. There were several steps photography took in its on history, the largest was digital. For a time, I resisted going down this way, being totally happy with film. My first digital camera was a Kodak 3200, a fair 1mg toy. The first one was $180.00 and I broke the LCD and replaced it for $130.00. Hard headed me didn't upgrade, no that would make sence. It was my wife who finally broke the stubborn streak, she announced, which camera did you want while I'm on the web. I looked and she was on ebay, finger poised over a Nikon 4300.

Then, I was the sudden owner of a powerful little point shoot. Note the picture of the very large snail. that was taken with the 4300 in Puerto Rico's rain forest 'El Yunca'. Nikon's little point shoots, known hereafter as 'Coolpics' are known for their fine close-up abilities. (Not that the others can't.)
Suddenly, there was a new element in my photojourney, one that had been missing for a while, IT WAS FUN AGAIN. So there, fun.
Just as a side note, the reflective water shot is, why not, Epcot. Love the place.
FUN.

No comments: