Friday, July 18, 2008

Slight change of pace.



Hey! I got a picture in here. My wife showed me how. However, this takes us off course from the regular history, so let's really jump time to now. This was made at if, you haven't already guessed at Disney Hollywood Studios, (The old MGM Disney, bet that cost a few dollars to change over. The Photobear is always thrifty.) This is the end of day "Fantasmic!" show. My current camera is Nikon's D70s, with the 18^70mm zoom. This is a fabulous DSLR and I really like it. It is rated at 2700 pictures per battery charge and I don't think I'll ever get that many between chargings. Although this is 'only' a 6.1 mg, I have no problem making 8x12s, the above pix was cropped about 60% so whats left is a smaller count. I liked it. A note I picked up in my photojourney, always maximize your resolution. The old saying if it isn't on the negative its not in the picture works here, too. Unless, you're enhancing the pixel count with special programs, these sharpen low resolution pictures very nicely.

Back to the pictures, Hooray! I can put pictures on the site. That means I can shoot pictures of my stuff I've been writing about. Shooting is the reason we do photography. And play with the equipment.

Groovy.





No comments: